.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Monaco Variegated Colors!

It's been awhile since I last made a post. I've been so busy with work and have been able to crochet small projects which I have already given away as gifts. I haven't done any beading as well. Anyway, I went to my Monaco supplier and saw these new variegated colors. For some who start early on their Christmas gifts, these are the exact colors for Christmas. The price per 50-gram ball is still 95 cents each.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Jackie, how in the world are you yongin? It has been a loooong time girl! I see you are still working and missing out on a lot of crocheting....that has got to be the pits. I am so glad for you about the work but I know you do miss crocheting.....I know I would.
    I wanted to pop in here and give you a yell and let you know that I think about you often, and that you are missed greatly at The Mania my friend.....Hope you can get in sometime and say a howdy or two :)
    Don't work to hard and we hope to see you soon....post some of the things you have been up to lately (besides work), we sure would love to hear from you :)
    Have a great day kiddo.
    ~Kathy~

    By Blogger NewLifestyle, at 10:25 PM  

  • Hi Jaclim!
    I am happy with your coment...
    I understand.
    Do you see my blog www.bijouxdasonia.blogspot.com?
    Have a nice week end.
    Happy Easter for you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Sônia Maria
    www.bijouxdasonia.blogspot.com
    www.falandodecrochet.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Sônia Maria, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home