.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Some WIPs

I'm currently making this Spring has Sprung Shawl for a private swap with Lynlee over at Crochetville. It's Monaco B99 color crochet cotton size 10. It works up really fast even if it is in thread and I love its open lacy look. Here's a pic:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Also a scarf or belt using my flower motif with pearls. I used size 4mm pearls in 2 shades.....darker rose for the ombre and light pink for the solid Monaco B31 crochet cotton size 10 as well. This is for a friend in Crochetville which will be included in the package for the swap. She said in her email that she likes pink and purple for her outfits.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • the flowers are SO CUTE! love the look of this shawl in thread.. i know just the occasion :) my sissy is going on a cruise in sept... i'm going to make her one out of some pink sz5 crepe thread i have

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 8:48 PM  

  • Thanks, Rebecca! If you need the pattern for the flowers just let me know. I already sent it to woven and spun (kimberly). I would love to see your version of the shawl using the crepe thread. :-D

    By Blogger jaclim, at 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home