.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

It's been weeks since I last posted. First of all I would like to greet everybody a Happy New Year specially to my wonderful friends over at Crochetville who have been very generous and supportive for my love for crochet and beads and for ordering threads and stuffs from me. Thank you so much!

I got a second (!) notice from the post office about a package waiting for me. I never even got the first notice so I was fairly surprised to see the second one. Anyways, I was only able to claim my package yesterday and it's from my ornament swap partner Robert aka Lowrancer. He sent a beautiful thread covered glass ornament and the thread santa suit which I fell in love with when I first saw it posted in Show and Tell. I was secretly hoping he'd send that one to me as I saw he made different thread ornaments for his 5 partners. I am very lucky! My tree will be beautiful this year! I'm planning to make several ornaments all made from thread for my tree. I got to make at least 5 every month. lol! My best friend is already ordering crocheted snowflakes from me. :-))))))

I'm currently making some thread kerchiefs which my sisters wanted as they are planning to sell them. Their friends are already asking them where they got the kerchiefs I made for them before. I already made 2 and still got several more to make. I'll post pictures soon. ;-)

2 Comments:

  • Happy New yea to you too

    Found a link to your block on Yasminas blog I think.You have made so many sweet things using beads so I got very much inspiration from the visite here.I'm also a member of Crochetville.My last to swaps have been Doily swap and Holiday swap

    By Blogger Ulla, at 1:15 AM  

  • Thank you for the nice compliments, Ulla! It's a good feeling to know that I am able to inspire someone. I hope we could be in a swap someday. It would be so much fun!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home