.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

2 more amulet bags/ fall purse swap

Lynlee ordered these and I'm going to send these out soon so she can give them away in time for Christmas. :-)))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The gray one is crocheted with Raylon gray with hematine size 8 seed beads. The purple one on the other hand is crocheted with Monaco thread with size 8 clear rainbow seed beads. Both necklace parts have glass beads accents. :-))))

I sent this out yesterday to Juli for the fall purse swap. I used 2 strands of Monaco rust and cream. I lined the handles with organza ribbon and also the bag with silk. I hope she likes it as I only winged it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

  • Oh, wow! They are gorgeous! I can't wait to see them in person!

    Thanks, Jackie!

    By Blogger Lynlee, at 9:56 PM  

  • I'm so happy you liked them, Lynlee! I'll be sending these out on Monday. Just have to think how to pack them. lol!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 3:59 PM  

  • Thank you, jessi! Juli did love her purse. :-)))))

    By Blogger jaclim, at 2:12 PM  

  • Got them the other day (and promptly misplaced the package - but I found it now!). Thank you SOOOOO much! They are gorgeous! Also thanks for the little shoe! It's adorable!

    Lynlee

    By Blogger Lynlee, at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home