.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2005

cellphone cozy and shawl progress

I made this cozy for my sister who loves lavender color. It took me about 2 hours to finish this. I got the fun fur from a private swap with my good friend Fiona and I just love working with eyelash yarn!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A work in progress of the Spring Has Sprung Shawl.......I ran out of thread........need to buy more. I figure I'll need 2 more balls to finish this. I got 8 more rows to go to make it 60" across.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

  • Hi Jackie! You've made a lot of progress on the shawl, you work fast! you know we are neighbors not only in crochet blogs, but also at home?

    By Blogger Mimi, at 7:29 AM  

  • LOVE the cellphone cozy!

    By Blogger LadyLinoleum, at 10:16 AM  

  • Thank you, ladies!
    Mimi: Where in the Philippines are you from?

    By Blogger jaclim, at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home