.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some Christmas Ornaments

I made this angel from the book Christmas Clothespin Angels to Crochet. Fiona sent me some wooden pegs for these and of course the patterns.......thanks, Fiona!!!!!! This is angel #5. This is quite easy. I have to make 1 more for the ornament swap over at C'ville and of course several more for my Christmas tree. :-)))))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also beaded marbles for the swap. I just might give this to Vicki since she loved my beaded jewelries when she saw them here.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • oh gosh jackie i can not wait, i am getting so excited lol, i sent yours today too sweetie. i hope ya like them. can not wait to get yours i will put them in the front of the tree. thank you huggggs

    By Blogger vicki, at 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home