.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Monday, October 03, 2005

Beaded Amulet Bag Necklace

My newest piece. It's made with size 10 cotton thread with size 8 seed beads. The necklace has semi-precious stones. I saw something similar while surfing several months ago but it was lnitted so I decided to try making a crocheted one. My DH liked it though he was curious as to what it was when I didn't attach the necklace yet....lol!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • jackie that is awesome, you do suchbeautiful work, i wish i had the patience to work with beads, but with my hands numb all the time is hard to hole them, is hard enough without numbness i imagine, wow is all i can say

    By Blogger vicki, at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home