.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005

Got a Couple of Wonderful Packages!!!!

The first package is a reveal package from my summer SP Kimberly. She made me a beautiful felted bag and I love the colors she used!!!!! She also sent a Crochet! Magazine, a toy for Joshua which he is busily playing with as I'm typing, a ball of Aunt Lydia's size 20 crochet thread which I plan to use to test Kathy's Star doily (very delayed), a ball of beautiful variegated lavender colored yarn, a skein of Bernat baby lash (love the color!), a body wash (love them!) and a wonderfully smelling body spray.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The second package is a birthday present from my wonderful friend Fiona! She made me a wristbag and she even lined it! It's black and I can use it as often as I want. :-)))) Inside the bag is Burt's Bees starter kit.....WOW!!!! A crocheted bracelet with beautiful assorted glass beads in shades from pink to plum......I'm wearing it right now! Also a pack of foam bath and last but not the least, a handmade card.....talk about feeling pampered! LOL!!!!! Thank you sooooo much, Fiona!!!!! It felt so good getting these gifts from you on a dark rainy day!!!! :-)))))))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a close-up of the beautiful bracelet
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home