.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

More Ornaments

I made these 2 more for the ornament swap. I was going to make another of those clothespin angels again when I found out that my other swap partner is a guy.....lol! I was in a dilemna over what to make for him so I settled for these 2. The wreath is still a bit feminine but I'm hoping my swap partner likes it. They are both done in size 10 thread. :-)))))

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

  • The marbles are gorgeous and I especially love the gingerbread boy!

    By Blogger Deneen, at 9:32 AM  

  • Those are great!

    By Blogger noricum, at 10:49 AM  

  • Thanks, Deneen! I made that marble as a pendant before then thought that stacking 3 of them would look great as an ornament.:-)

    Thanks, Noricum!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 2:57 PM  

  • Thanks, Robert! I'm sure they'll get here safe and sound....lol!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home