.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Boucle Wrap/Stole

I got some leftover Rainbow Boucle from Fiona and decided to make a stole out of it. I got the pattern from freepatterns.com and it's called Pretty in Pink Stole. I really love working with boucle. For US$8.00, I've made a shawl, a long scarf and a stole out of it. Here it is:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

detail of the stitch:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've also finished 5 thread kerchiefs. Gotta get busy tomorrow with making a set of beaded necklace/bracelet which was ordered from me. :-)))))

2 Comments:

  • I love it! I have all those leftovers too! I do have so much trouble with that darn web site though. I am trying to get the pattern now, but if I have trouble, I'll let you know.

    By Blogger Deneen, at 4:17 AM  

  • Good luck with the pattern, Deneen! Hope to see a picture of your stole. :-)))))

    By Blogger jaclim, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home