.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm back

Our phone line was down last Monday morning and only had it back tonight. It's so hard not to have any phone and not to have internet too since I am on dial-up. The only bright side to not being online is having more time to crochet. LOL!!!!! I'm almost finished with the doily for my swap partner over at the mania but found out too late that I made a major error so......I'm doing the main part all over again but changed the colors a bit and so far so good.
Here are some more furry banana clips. These are way too addicting!


  

1 Comments:

  • Jessi! Wow!!!! I see you've posted several on my blog. LOL!!!! I'm ok and have been a bit busy. Would you like some of these banans? I'd love to send you some and I know just what color you'd like. LOL!!!!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home