.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Friday, June 09, 2006

Kathy's Bullion Stitch Pincushion tested - finally done!

I fell in love with this the first time I saw Kathy post a picture of her newest creation at simplycrochet. I asked Kathy to test this for her and she emailed me saying that she was just going to ask me if I wanted to test this for her.....lol! She knew I'd love to try this one. I've always wanted to try the bullion stitch and this is just the perfect pattern for me to try. She suggested using an inline hook and even offered to send me one but I told her I'll try using my old reliable IMIA size 7 steel hook first. I sweated a bit because the loops kept slipping off and were so uneven. I think it looks ok for my first try......lol! Thank you Kathy for the privelege of testing for you again. You know I love and I'm honored to test your creations. You're one of the kindest and most generous person I know and I'm glad we are friends. :-))))))))

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home