.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

A Prayer Shawl for Grace

Hubby asked me to make this for his boss' wife who needs to go to US for further treatment. I was praying and sending good vibes to her while making this one. We are all praying for her recovery as we all care for her. She is a very kind and wonderful lady.
The pattern is called "Dorlaine" from the book All Shawls by Bernat. I used 2 strands of Monaco Raylon thread to make this. It is so soft and has a nice drape. I didn't add fringes but did an hdc on every stitch across and a dc on each stitch on the 2 other edges.

detail of stitch:


1 Comments:

  • thanks, Jessi! She loved it and was very touched. I included a short prayer-poem with the shawl.

    By Blogger jaclim, at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home