.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Monday, June 27, 2005

Practice Doily

I made this pineapple doily from Leisure arts book on Pineapple Doilies. Thank you Julie! The name of this doily is Four-Square Pineapple Doily. It says in the description that it's the easiest one. I couldn't agree more as it works up really fast. It's been a year since I last made a doliy. I still haven't decided what to do with this but it was fun making it. I just might give this to my doily swap partner if she likes it or if not, give it to somebody else who would want it. :-D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • I love pineapple doilies and yours is gorgeous! Bravo!

    By Blogger LadyLinoleum, at 12:01 PM  

  • Thank you, Julie! I am forever grateful for the patterns you sent. I'm planning to do them all! ;-)))))

    Thanks, Regina! I'm sure you can do better as I pale in comparison with your amazing talent! :-D

    By Blogger jaclim, at 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home