.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2005

CAUGHT IN THE NET!!!!!!!

After I finished making my party wristlet, I decided to make another bag using some of the spangles that I bought together with the oval ones I used for the wristlet. I love these butterflies! They're so pretty and sparkly! They come in yellow, lime, red, pink and of course this lavender which I used here. I decided to make an open mesh type of pouch so it'll look like a net......like they were caught in it.......outside the net that is! lol! I used Anchor thread for this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • Wow, this is cool! Care to share the pattern and where did you get those butterfly sequins? I've never seen them in Singapore!

    By Blogger Puffy Eyes, at 6:29 PM  

  • Thanks! I'll share the pattern once I get to it. I'll be posting it in Crochetville but I'll have to wait until the auction is over before I do that. Funny....another girl from Sg asked me about these butterfly sequins as well. lol!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home