.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Party Wristlet WIP

I wanted to make another bag after finishing my Spike Stitch felted bag. This time I used my Monaco Raylon thread as the strands are finer. I'm making a wristlet which is so popular over a Crochetville thanks to Andrea (Crochetdiva). I wanted it to be different so I added some clear oval rainbow spangles. I love how it looks so far. I have an idea playing in my mind about how I would like the handles to be. This is the first few rows.......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm already 1/3 done as of 8:46pm Sunday :-)

1 Comments:

  • Oh, thank you, Deb! You're a real friend...... :-)))))
    I'm sure you'll be able to make the spike stitch bag better than mine. I only started crocheting again only last year so if someone asks me how long I've been crocheting, I'll say more than a year. :-D

    By Blogger jaclim, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home