.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Summer SP reveal package to Anastacia (Adultramblings)

I will be sending my reveal package to my summer SP Anastacia. I hope she likes everything I made for her. I hope too that she's ok as she's been quiet for the past 2 months.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Contents of the package:
mesh scarf with beaded fringe from the coats booklet, beaded bottle topper, 4 thread bookmarkers, a wooden and crocheted hook holder, a beaded bracelet and a pack of dried mango balls......my favorite! lol!

2 Comments:

  • I adore that scarf! you are very talented

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM  

  • Thank you, Molly! I got the pattern from CoatsandClark booklet. :-)

    By Blogger jaclim, at 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home