.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Friday, July 22, 2005

GOT YARNS!!!!!!!!!!

I got a package from the post office today from my Sea of Yarn swap partner Cheryl. She sent 12 skeins of yarns all in all. It was beyond my expectations and I just love everything she sent!!!!! I just love them all and I'll treasure everything she sent. She is indeed a precious gem..... :-))))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There are 2 skeins each of Wool Bale in beige, royal and wine; 2 Moda Dea Wild in Tropical, 2 Lion Brand ribbon yarn in Carnival, 2 Peaches and Cream cotton yarn in lemon lime. Also she included some sea-themed goodies like a sea turtle metal bookthong, a bottle bag, a bag of seashells, a sticker from C'ville, a couple of sweet smelling tealights, and a diary with a beautiful butterfly on the cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home