.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Saturday, September 03, 2005

GREAT FINDS!

I just got back from a 3-day/2-nights out-of-town trip to Baguio with Patrick and wanted to share what I found and bought. I saw the cream colored pineapple blouse (in thread) in a place where they sell used clothing. It's called wagwag there. It costs me only US$2.00. It's very pretty and looks brand new and it doesn't even smell! LOL!!! Have to handwash it though just to be sure! heheh!!!! It fitted me perfectly and the thread used looks like silk as it feels silky and it shines. The second one which is a black long-sleeved vest is bought from a department store and they had it on sale and there are a couple left and I was so lucky as one is in my size. The thread used is also the same as the cream one and this one costs less than US$5.00. I'm so lucky!!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home