.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006

Beaded Bracelet

I was working on a set of beaded necklace and bracelet which was ordered from me. My eyes would often wander on this bag of assorted colored seed beads which has been on my table for months now and which I have been too lazy to sort out. I decided to crochet a bracelet out of these seed beads to get rid of some of them. Luckily, the colors blend together and all are bright and cheery just the way I like my colors. lol! The pattern is a gift from Donna of Crochetville and it's from Coats and Clark. I used size 10 thread instead of size 20. I also did it in 3-bead loops instead of 6 as my beads were bigger.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've also finished the set that I've made and this is Patty's. The colors are more purpley and sparkley than the picture shows. I'll be sending these out as soon as I get the confirmation from paypal.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm thinking of doing a doily next.......I love Kathy's doilies! She's been an inspiration to all of us threadies. :-))))))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home