.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Saturday, March 04, 2006

furry tote and Priceless Peridot

I don't know what happened to my Explorer as it kept saying that my cookies are disabled when they are not. I'm currently using another browser to post on my blog. Anyway, here are a couple of finished crochet projects. I made this tote while doing another test for Kathy's doily. I usually have at least 3 projects going on as I tend to work from one to the other. lol! And that's not counting my beadwork projects! LOL! Here is a tote I made for my youngest sis. It's made from some fur I got from a private swap with Lynlee.





And finally Kathy's Priceless Peridot which is my birth month doily. This is my second filet piece. :-)))))



3 Comments:

  • Beautiful filet doily Jackie. The furry fuzz purse is really cute. Thanks for the birthday wishes too!

    By Blogger Jewels, at 7:21 PM  

  • Thanks for the compliments, Julie! I hope you had fun on your birthday!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 9:45 PM  

  • Those are lovely finds. I always get unlucky to find craft stores here in the Philippines. Can you share your favorite craft store?

    By Blogger Gene, at 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home