.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Some flowers done in thread

I finsihed making some flowers for the spring purse swap. I used double strand of size 10 cotton thread as the pattern called for size 3 thread. I love how it turned out. I'm 50% done with the bag then have to make the lining and decide on the strap and whether to put a closure for it or not.


Oh, I also went bead shopping yesterday as I got to buy some ruby red and sapphire blue beads which Elise wanted. I have to make a couple of sets of necklace/bracelet out of them. I got some ideas but still have to go and buy some seed beads/bugle beads to go with these. I also saw these and couldn't resist......I'm sending the teapot shaped beads as RAOK for a couple of friends at C'ville who loves them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home