.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I got it finally!

I finally got my fall purse from bubblefizz(Angie) Tuesday. I went to our post office to mail some packages then went to check if I got any package. My friend from the receiving section handed me this small package. When I opened it, it revealed this beautifully bright purse in my favorite shade of pink. It is worked with flower motifs alternating variegated and solid colored yarns. I'm so happy with my tote! I also got lots of goodies which Angie was so generous to include. I'm so sorry I got you worried, Angie.....also Juli. The package was just in time as a Chinese New Year gift. lol! DH claimed the music cd and took it to his office next day.....lol! I'll be making a poncho out of the powder pink yarn for my adopted 2-year-old daughter. She was already petting the 2 skeins of yarns. lol! The fairy figurine I have already kept in my display case so the kids won't play with it. I also got 3 balls of beautiful thread with metallic filament in it......so sparkly and surprisingly soft. Thank you so much, Angie! Here's a pic of the goodies I got:
Image hosting by Photobucket

I've also finished testing Kathy's tissue tote. I decided to use Monaco's variegated thread for the main color and pale pink for the contrasting color. For the button, I used a pink button I got from the button swap from rebeccav. Just perfect! It looks kinda victorian which I like very much.......Hubby is already asking me to make several as gifts for Christmas. lol!
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home