.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Beaded Items

I finished making these 2 sets for Elise. She wanted one in sapphire blue for her daughter and ruby red for herself. I decided to make something different for her as she is going to show these to her boss who owns a gift shop. She's interested in seeing some of my beaded jewelry after she told her boss about them. Here they are:



Both sets are made with size 12 Japanese AB glass seed beads, 6mm and 3 mm round glass beads with a bead for closure.

Here are some of my beaded ornaments which I have been making for the past few years (ever since I got married).....I try to make at least 3 new ones every Christmas. I used to hang these suspended from the ceiling when we still haven't bought a Christmas tree yet. These are all heavy!

The three latest ones......The first and second one are from Laura Jansen's book The Beadecked Ornament while the other two I got the inspiration while surfing. :-)))))

alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

These were made year 2003-2004 also from Laura Jansen's book:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

These are my own design:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • The sapphire set is stunning (as usual). The ornaments are truly beautiful, you do such nice work Jackie!

    By Blogger Deneen, at 9:13 AM  

  • Thank you, Deneen for your compliments! Elise was happy with both of the sets! :-)))))

    By Blogger jaclim, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home