.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Earrings!

I'm on an earrings binge......here are some more I've made the last 2 days.....


these are crocheted with rose quartz disc center and I used clips for these.


I made this using 2 strands together....ordinary sewing and metallic threads, size 11 Japanese rocaille seed beads and glass fish beads.

beaded coralling technique with glass butterfly, flower and leaf and of course size 11 seed beads
another look:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


oglala butterfly stitch using Japanese size 11 seed beads in 2 colors and fish glass bead

3 Comments:

  • Pretty! I don't wear jewelry, though enjoyed looking at your pictures.

    Popped over from Mania, enjoying checking out everyone's blogs.

    Hope you have a good weekend, stop in for a visit. I use my blogspot blog for my charity crocheting.

    Sandy

    By Blogger Sandy, at 8:57 AM  

  • I LOVE the flower/butterfly ones, i think they would make pretty stitch markers too...LOL

    By Blogger Barb, at 11:49 AM  

  • Thank you Sandy and Barb! You're right, Barb....they'll make pretty stitchmarkers. lol! You only have to use different hooks for that.

    By Blogger jaclim, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home