.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Monday, April 24, 2006

Crocheted and Beaded FOs

My newest necklace:
Image hosting by Photobucket
This necklace is inspired by both Fiona for using multi-fiber strands and from a necklace that I saw at the recently concluded trade show. The necklace is made out of Moda Dea eyelash from the Sea of Yarn Swap, a couple of acrylic yarns in 2 shades of green and I suede-like yarn that I bought locally at the mall. I added a strand of strung seed beads and glass beads. I also included some glass butterflies. I just winged the little flowers in colors to match the yarns used. I used cotton threads for them......another good project to use leftover yarns and threads. lol!

detail:Image hosting by Photobucket


Star Stitch Shawl using vintage yarn:





and last but not the least, a beaded hoop earring that I wore to the trade show. A customer wanted it so I sold it to her. I made another one but my SIL wanted it so I gave it to her as well.....lol! Gotta buy more hoops to make more! lol! Thanks to a good friend for lending me your bead magazines. hugssss
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • Not only is the necklace gorgeous, but your photography skills were excellent with this project. I would frame the picture, and hang it up!

    By Blogger Kellycat, at 11:13 PM  

  • Thanks, Kelly! Great idea! I still need to get a newer digital camera.....lol!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home