.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Monday, May 29, 2006

it's been a year

I can't believe it's been a year already since I started blogging. I would like to thank the following people:
......to my dear hubby for his support and patience with my craft obsessions, for being my critic and for admiring my creations. Thank you so much, sweets!
......for my little Joshua for always admiring what I'm making and saying that's so pretty! lol!
......for my best friend for her encouragement with my talent.
......for my sisters and SIL for helping me in more ways than one
......for my good friends who I met online and am blessed with their real friendship despite distance (you know who you are!) and for believing in me
......for Kathy for giving me the honor of testing some of her beautiful patterns and inspiring us her fans.
.......for all who sent stuff for me as RAOK, thank you! I appreciate the time and effort you all took to make my day!
......for those who bought threads, jewelries, etc from me and who bought again and again......thank you for your trust and confidence!

......and last but not the least to the administration of mania for the trust in making me as one of their mods in the forum. Thank you!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • congrats on the year of Blogging! I have only been doing it a few months but I update mine almost every day!

    Keep it up because if you are anything like me, you will always enjoy to look back at each special day and remember what you were doing and how you fealt about it.

    By Blogger Kate, at 7:48 AM  

  • Thanks, Vixen! Like you I also like to look back and feel accomplished at what I have learned and done! Happy blogging!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 8:21 AM  

  • Happy Blogiversary!

    By Blogger Deneen, at 8:43 AM  

  • Thanks, Deneen for your support!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 3:25 PM  

  • Thanks for being the true friend that you are, Jeng! hugsssss

    By Blogger jaclim, at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home