.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

a couple of accessories for the swap

I made this choker a few weeks ago for the accessory swap over at the mania. Since Fiona my swap partner has already seen it, I'll be posting it here. The pattern is from AA's Irish Crochet Jewelry. This is Victorian Choker. I decided to use black and white instead of all white. I covered a button with red satin for the center of the pendant.


Here is a teaser of the second piece of jewelry I made specially for the swap. I remember you told me your favorite flower is the daffodil, Fiona. Here's a teaser......LOL!!!!!! I don't think I'll be making another one like this in a long, long time. I loved making this for you, my friend!

2 Comments:

  • Fiona is lucky your work is so beautiful :)

    By Blogger Barb, at 6:55 PM  

  • Thanks, Barb! We're both lucky we got each other as swap partners....lol!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home