.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Friday, June 02, 2006

today I am very blessed

I got these from our post office today when I went to mail a few packages. The first one is from a dear friend Monica. She emailed me once then we became fast friends ever since. I am so happy to get these in the mail from her. The angel earrings are handmade by her using silver fish hooks and swarovski crystals. They are so dainty and pretty! I wore them immediately. Thanks, Monica!



The second package is from my best buddy Fiona. She sent me Interweave's Crochet magazine which I have been craving to have ever since I saw it online. She also sent some wonderful Caron SS for me to make a shrug. I love the shade of pink! It's my favorite shade! The yarn is so soft! She also sent some sheepie buttons which she handmade for me. And last but not the least a hairpin lace tool which I wanted to learn how to use. Thank you so much my friend!


I would also like to thank my "local" good friend jeng for the cd's and for printng some patterns I needed. Thanks, jeng!!!!! Oh, and Joshua said thank you too for the chocolate! lol!

2 Comments:

  • what nice RAOK'S...I LOVE that Caron yarn but i can't get it here :( I had a secret pal spoil me with some and it's soooo nice I like that bright pink :)

    By Blogger Barb, at 11:58 AM  

  • Thanks, Barb! I love the yarn too and it's the first time I actually saw it. I can't wait to make a shrug or cardigan out of it. Fiona has been urging me since last year to make one! lol!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home