.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Kathy's doily

I was surprised to get Kathy's doily so soon as it usually takes a month for mail from abroad to reach me. Inside the package was the most beautiful doily I have ever seen! I am completely awestruck!!!!! The stitches are so dainty and intricate and it looks like antique! I love it, love it, love it!!!!! I'm so lucky Kathy is my doily swap partner as I know her caliber and have always admired the beaded purses she makes and her Irish lace collars. She even named the doily after me and it is such a great honor. She sent me the first copy of the doily and I plan to try it as soon as I'm finished with other urgent to-do stuffs.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

  • Beautiful! Congratulations on the autographed pattern, too! :)

    By Blogger Karla, at 11:01 PM  

  • Thanks, Karla! Kathy is not only very talented but a nice lady as well. :-)))))

    By Blogger jaclim, at 3:47 AM  

  • What a lace pattern.Karla make wonderful things and I wish you good luck with your new doily

    You also make lovely things with beads.
    Ulla in the north of Sweden

    By Blogger Ulla, at 11:01 PM  

  • Thank you, Ulla! The doily is more beautiful in person....

    By Blogger jaclim, at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home