.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Star Stitch Poncho and another flip flops

I just made these flipflops to show my sister and she loved them so much that she wanted them. I gave in......lol! Gonna make a new pair for moi...... :-))))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also my star stitch poncho which my sister requested as she wanted one to wear out-of-town. I used Sugar and Cream in wine courtesy of Fiona........
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I made these beaded buttons for the recently concluded C'ville button swap......it's been 10(!) years since I last made them. It was fun making these again as it took me only a day to make all 10. I tried to match these to the personalities of my swap partners. :-)))))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and last but not the least.......I just finished these this afternoon. I was commissioned to make these bookthongs.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • hi i love your site i would love the pattern for the thongs im a ex librarian and would love to make some for my exworkers for christmas..
    thank you kat

    By Blogger Craftypiggie, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home