.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Beaded Bottle Toppers

I've made these last year but was able to take pictures of them just now when I saw Fiona's post at C'ville requesting pictures as to what these look like. I made these to look ethnic not like the ones that can be found online. These are made using seed beads, shells, wooden beads, horn beads, etc.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Mimi, at 4:07 AM  

  • Thanks, Mimi!

    By Blogger jaclim, at 5:06 PM  

  • Those are just gorgeous! Did you make them up yourself? You are so talented!!!

    By Blogger Tina, at 2:44 AM  

  • Thanks, Tina! Yes, I made them up myself but I learned beadweaving from Laura Jansen's book of ornaments.

    By Blogger jaclim, at 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home