.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

a new cellphone cozy

I didn't do any crocheting stuff the past 2 days coz I didn't feel like it. I've been thinking what to make next as I want to make another pouch with beads but that has to wait as I have to test Kathy's (Katchkan) beautiful beaded mesh pouch. She is such a talented lady and so very nice. I'm her #1 fan! lol! Yesterday, I spent my afternoon frogging some of the UFOs that Rebecca sent. I love the colors that she sent. We share the same taste in color. :-))))))

Today, I made a new cellphone cozy for me.....I hope to be able to keep it! My sisters might see this and might ask me to have it. lol! The yarn used is from one of the UFOs that Rebecca sent and I like the colors of this one. It's so soft and fuzzy. I used hdcs working in the round and added a flap, made a small rose to cover the sewing I made for attaching the velcro. So very simple. I finished this in about an hour. :-)))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

  • What yarn did you used? The color is so nice!

    By Blogger Puffy Eyes, at 8:41 PM  

  • Thanks! It feels like arcylic. Sorry but the yarn is from a slipper that I frogged. I got the yarns from a C'ville friend. :-)

    By Blogger jaclim, at 10:59 PM  

  • Cute cover! The rose is a nice touch.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home