.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Spring flower swap package finally here!!!!!

I finally got the package for the spring flower swap from Woolandflax (Rebecca). She sent it July 7 and I got the package just now......she's emailed me twice asking if I've already received my package and I said no. She also asked me the last time how I could stand the waiting and I just told her that with a postal system like ours, I have no choice but learn to be patient. I don't know why it takes longer for packages sent from abroad to get here. Anyway, it was worth the wait as I got some very pretty flowers plus some UFO's (read: yarn!). lol!!!!! I've already frogged some of the variegated ones planning what I will do with them. The yarns are all so lovely and colors are super! :-)))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
also this one....a very dainty thread bracelet. Thank you, Rebecca!!!!! Now I own a Woolandflax original! :-))))))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home