.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

More Magic Combs

I got more magic combs to sell. The brown one is made with size 12 seed beads in beige with dark brown bugle beads. I call this brown butterflies as they are shaped like butterflies.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one is made with cylinder-shaped aqua tiger's eye beads and periwinkle blue size 12 seed beads. These look like daisies.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one is made with silver seed beads and black bicone beads. This one is very elegant.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last one is made with baby pink silver-lined size 12 seed beads with fuschia colored round beads and light pink oval beads.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All are made using metal combs. Please email me (limjackie@yahoo.com) for inquiries.

1 Comments:

  • Hi

    I liked your designs. They are all wonderful. You have inspired me. I would like to try these myself. Can you tell me from where do you get your combs?

    Regards,

    Johnson.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home