.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beadweaving and Crochet Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've been RAOK'd again!

I went to our P.O. to mail Deneen's package and as I normally do while there, I checked to see if there was any package for me. I got another one from Kathy and apparently this one was sent first before the cone holder. Kathy sent some size 30 cotton threads and some size 15 beads. I have always wanted to try threads finer than size 10 and I'm so very grateful to Kathy for her generosity. Thank you Kathy for being a great friend. We are blessed as your have been a source of inspiration with your beautiful creations and for your generosity in sharing your patterns. I have learned many new crochet techniques thanks to you. You have touched many a crocheters' lives and I am one of them. I am one of the many who eagerly wait for what you will share next and Crochetville is blessed to have you as one of its members. Thank you again, Kathy!!!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home